  From: Benjamin Sterling
  To: jQuery Discussion.
  Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 5:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [jQuery] the pitfalls of jquery

  sorry about that hit the submit button :)

  back to my story....

  So I take a look at the specs and my brain just goes limp...... I CAN'T THINK
OF HOW I WOULD DO THIS WITH OUT JQUERY......

  it is a sad sad world....  all because of my dependency of the crack that is
jQuery...

  The end..

  --
  Benjamin Sterling