Thanks for this nice plugin, perfect for intranet or such indeed.
I've tested your demo page with :
Safari 2
Firefox 2 mac (extensions : Firebug, Selenium IDE, codetech,
cssViewer, dummy lipsum, errorzilla mod, measureit, newsfox,
quickrestart, tab mix plus, view source chart, web developer)

Both worked as expected.