I suspect this is because Google is inserting content into any <label> tag
it sees--which is what Jorn's (I wish I could remember the keystroke to get
the accent right in Jorn's name) Form Validation Plug-in uses.

My guess is if this was switched to some other element, the problem would go
away.

Some Googling seems to confirm that the Google Toolbar does something
w/<label /> tags, so I really think this is the problem.

-Dan