Hi Brandon,

Thanks for the feedback -  much appreciated.  I'm pretty sure the
Safari xml problem has to do with Safari not handling an xml response
to the iframe.  Roger has confirmed this as well, although he pointed
out that the latest builds seem to work.  To be honest, I'm running
out of ideas for this problem and so the file upload feature may have
the caveat of not supporting xml responses.

Mike