More to add! Doane college developed the following lesson as part of an NSF
iUSE. It is aimed at undergraduates, but I think there are some really good
parts about how it lays the foundation for image processing skills.

https://mmeysenburg.github.io/image-processing/

Regards,
Jonah

On Sat, 26 May 2018, 4:30 AM Juan Nunez-Iglesias via discuss, <
discuss@lists.carpentries.org> wrote:

> To add to the avalanche, we have a lot of materials at
>
> https://github.com/scikit-image/skimage-tutorials/tree/master/lectures
>
> The numbered ones are the most complete/polished.
>
> Juan.
>
> On 25 May 2018, 9:07 AM -0700, Luis Pedro Coelho <l...@luispedro.org>,
> wrote:
>
> I have a partially (cell-biology focused) Jupyter tutorial at:
>
> https://github.com/luispedro/python-image-tutorial
>
> HTH
> Luis
>
> --
> Luis Pedro Coelho | EMBL | http://luispedro.org
>
> PI of Big Data Biology Lab at Fudan University (start mid-2018)
> http://big-data-biology.org
>
> On Fri, 25 May 2018, at 1:34 PM, Carlos Martinez Ortiz wrote:
>
> Hello!
>

> Does anybody have material for an image processing lesson? I am preparing
> a workshop for a group of people who will mostly be working with image
> analysis and thought it might be good if I can tune the content a little
> bit to make it more interesting to them.
>

> Any would be most welcome.
>

> Best,
>
> Carlos
>

> *|* dr. Carlos Martinez-Ortiz *|*  eScience Research Engineer  *|*
> *|* Netherlands eScience Center *|* www.esciencecenter.nl *|*
>
> *|* *Calls for Contributions IEEE eScience* *|*
>
> *|* We are proud to host *|* 14th IEEE International Conference
> on eScience 2018 *|* *|* 29 Oct – 1 Nov 2018 *|* Amsterdam, the
> Netherlands *|* *www.eScience2018.com <http://www.eScience2018.com>* *|*
>

> *The Carpentries <https://carpentries.topicbox.com/latest>* / discuss
> <https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/discuss/members> / Permalink
> <https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/discuss/discussions/T4240adcd25206bde-Md3b3742c2e4960cc85336df4>