Hi Everyone,

I am writing in my role as the Executive Council Liaison to the Code of Conduct Committee.

As a community we are committed to creating a positive environment for all of our members and participants. To facilitate this we have a Code of Conduct to lay out expectations and processes for addressing incidents when the code is violated (https://docs.carpentries.org/topic_folders/policies/code-of-conduct.html). Part of this process involves transparency through reporting out to the community.

The first of these reports is now available at:
https://github.com/carpentries/executive-council-info/blob/master/code-of-conduct-transparency-reports/2018-11-09-coc-transparency-report.md

Regards,

Ethan White