Thanks Wirawan Purwanto for the questions and Owen Stephens for the
detailed response! I don't have anything to add, except to state that
everything Owen has said already is correct according to my understanding
of our licensing. I completely sympathise with how frustrating it can be to
find amazing materials that you're not able to use because of licensing
issues. Let's make more CC-BY (or CC-0!) content!

Best,
Erin

--
*Erin Becker*