Hi Dav,

UIUC might be a good option here. Our campus is pretty empty over the
summer, so there's plenty of classroom and hotel/dorm space over the
summer.  Would be happy to help coordinate.  Even if you have to be in a
hotel, our housing is really cheap.

You can contact me about this at my wick...@illinois.edu email address.

Elizabeth