Hi Sean,

> I'd encourage folks to think about including machine-readable versions of
such data as well. Some minimal metadata can go a long way to making
resources more useful, not just to end users, but also to the carpentries.
I'm thinking something as simple as a CSV file.

  Yes, we're actively thinking about this and we have plans to do more. For
now, we have this https://feeds.carpentries.org/community_lessons.json
which lists the different lessons in the incubator and the topics they
cover (based on the GitHub topics of the repo).

  Cheers,
   -- François