Whether you decide to host it in Carpentries Incubator or not (https://github.com/carpentries-incubator) - an entry in Carpentries Incubator (https://github.com/carpentries-incubator/proposals/issues) with a tag "share-existing-materials" to link to it would be very useful (in which case the actual location becomes less relevant as long as you have the full control to manage the material).

Cheers,
Aleks