Two points.

1. I screwed up the name — Martin Bochnig is who should be banned.  Martin
Sustrik is another guy I know and named by accident here.  (For the record,
Sustrik is a great guy, creator of nanomsg and zeromq… I hope he forgives
me for my screw up here!)

2. I think the ban against Martin *Bochnig* should include a ban against
accepting any contributions from him, either directly or indirectly, into
our code base.

 - Garrett