Hi,
I was wandering if anyone here has ever played with FC clustering with smtf-ha
(from Saso Kilsekov git) or other ways on a dual system.
We have at our disposal a dual supermicro machine with shared storage and with
one FC 8Gb each, another FC 8Gb on a vmware host, and a very expensive FC
switch.
I have installed and tested our corosync/pacemaker packages on both nodes
running XStreamOS, and configured everything to cluster up to the ip / pools /
zones movement between the nodes.
All of this works as expected, and also iSCSI can migrate and be available
again in few moments.
We have then connected all the FC infrastructure and tested normal wwn sharing
of volumes to vmware.
Now I would really like to see if your stmf-ha can really be modified to do the
job of moving the wwn sharing between the hosts.
Is it really possible? My doubt is that the moving pool will be hosted on a
different wwn, so I can't see a way for the vmware host to see it again once
it's moved.
Any idea? Mybe this is not the correct way to go?
Thanks for any help,
Gabriele
Sonicle S.r.l.
: