Nice one! And..is it possible to have them both equal running at the same time?
I mean: I leave both FC with same wwn, but just one of them run the share.
What would happen in this case? May vmware understand that just one has the
share? Will it get the new one once I move the share?
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com
Music: