Hi Marvin,

> have to do story boards for several website projects.
> now, cann not draw graphics with the screen reader.
> well, tried putting each story board for each page in word tables and
> using html. but my lecturer still not happy with what i have handed
> up. there is a programming language called logo drawing for the
> blind. will try that and see if that will work? got any suggestions
> how i can do the story boards and come up with the information in a
> non graphical way? tried 2 or 3 times, but still stumped? cheers

You are very lucky that you have somebody who can help you rub in the
accessibility message to the rest of the students on the course :-)

You might want to try "swell" paper <http://tinyurl.com/2vc3cl>

You can print/draw/photocopy onto it like normal paper, then run it
through a "fuser" that  makes the appropriate sections raise up so
you can feel them. However, both paper and fuser are fairly
expensive. It can involve some experimentation to get right, and the
detail is not wonderful. Some folk love it. Others find it completely
useless.

I would also go and talk to the student *now*. They will have dealt
with similar situations in the past and may well have a preferred
solution. More importantly they may have tried things in the past
that don't work.

BTW Logo is a general purpose programming language created for
educational use - see <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Logo_programming_language>. Blind developers use the same programming
languages as everybody else.

Cheers,

Adrian