Hello Bruno,

This sounds like an interesting experience. Can you share more
details about the APPU's accreditation system? For example, how long
have you been doing it? What is the proportion of accredited members
to trainees? How has the APPU gotten the client community to
recognize the value of your "seal of approval"?

Thanks,

--
Jorge Arango