Hey Josh,

One thing - as a local chair - I'd love to have is somewhere on the site for
the local organizers to collaborate. Somewhere we can communicate and share
ideas, events and locations that have been successful (or not so) with each
other. Also, where we can share ideas we have for future events that have
not been tried yet. Right now, I'm only getting snippets of views into other
locals by reading their [EVENT] announcements.

This could also be a great place to get requests from IxDA members for local
events/classes/stuff they want. I mean, we are only as good as the members
let us be... :-)

Cheers!!
~Lisa
IxDA Boston