David: "I don't think "innaccessibility" is an issue with these
sites. Especially Songza which is meant as a study in Interaction
Design."

One could argue that sites that focus on audio might be on special
interest to the visually impaired.

If Songza was an exercise in interface design then I might agree with
you.  Interaction, no.

Anyway, I believe songza has dont a good job with high contrast.
Excellent balance of colours with the search results being the only
weak point I can see.

http://gamma.ixda.org/discuss?post=22558