Hi You Le,

I think your project is a very interesting and worthwhile one, and
frankly one that IxDA has not paid close enough attention to, in my
opinion.

It has come up a few times on the list:
http://beta.ixda.org/search.php?tag=sustainable

Also, see these resources:

ACM Digital library - CHI 07 presentation on sustainable interaction
design (I saw this presentation and it was quite good, I suggest
contacting the author of this paper). http://tinyurl.com/32n2f8

Web page of author above: http://tinyurl.com/yrfl6f

Blog entry about two references above: http://tinyurl.com/ynlqpl

Hope this is helpful. Good luck, and please keep the list posted on
your progress and results.

Thanks!
Jeff