Hi,

I have been thrust into the role of 'ownership' for several engineering
packages from a venerable engineering firm.
They have developed, ahh, organically (I think that's the politest way of
saying it).

Suffice it to say they need a thorough looking at. I discovered interaction
design about three months ago and have been devouring books on the subject
ever since - I am convinced that it is necessary.

Coincidentally I also recently read about neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
which has a wonderfully airy-fairy name, but seems to apply a lot of clever
psychological
methods to looking at and altering people's behaviour and understanding.

It struck me that some of this would be highly applicable to Interaction
Design - has anyone tried applying NLP methods - or something similar - in
there designs, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks,

Alex.