Hi Everyone,

We're running low on spaces in NYC for the Sustainable Interactions
panel! Come see how Interaction Design can make a significant social
impact. Frog Design's Robert Fabricant will moderate a panel with
people from Core77, Columbia University, O2NYC, and NYU's Interactive
Telecommunications Program (see below for details). If you'd like to
come, please send an RSVP with the names and e-mail addresses of any
guests to nyc-rsvp (at) ixda (dot) org.

Details:
Thursday, January 24, 2008. 6:30 PM.
Where: Midtown Manhattan. Details provided on RSVP: nyc-rsvp (at) ixda (dot) org

If you're in NYC and didn't get to register for Interaction '08, you
know how it feels to miss the boat. Don't let it happen again! There's
still time to register for this free event. Reserve your spot with an
RSVP to nyc-rsvp (at) ixda (dot) org ASAP! And if you are already
registered and find you can't make it, please be good to your Karma
and let us know, so we can open up more spots..

Thanks to support from Access Staffing, we will serve light
refreshments, so you can nurse that post-workday energy crash.

Hope to see you there!
- Nasir