Hi Marianne,

I don't think that replicating a printed product catalogue is the best
way of presenting a collection of products online. If this is the
primary interface of your website, I think that you will alienate a
large percentage of online shoppers who are used to searching for
products, copying and pasting product details & descriptions into an
e-mail, comparing products side by side, and lots of similar tasks
that are not adequately supported by the "online brochure" concept.

If your online brochure is only a secondary method of displaying your
products, I would go with a downloadable PDF, as I think that most
people should be quite familiar with manipulating this kind of
content. However, I doubt anyone would have the patience to print a
big brochure. For people who like the feeling of looking at something
in paper, why not provide the option to request a brochure to be
mailed to them? It may cost something to the company, but it also
helps build a stronger link with the customer.

Regards,

Alex