Hi everyone, i need help in finding a undergrad course whereby is good for
foundation for interaction design. Currently I hold a diploma in multimedia
computing from my country and working in an IT Solution company. I am thinking
of studying in australia and wonder which are the good universities which have
lotsa hands on session on such stuff. Thanks!