Hey Ashley....

I know that predicament.  Here in Portland I have the same issue
education wise.  I've been looking at RPI in NY and Bentley College in
MA.  They do have online classes/degrees.  Although the one thing I
would caution is that you won't get the same class experience with
these.  But at least you'll get a grounding in human-digital
interaction.

The other way is to find a local IxDA group in your area and try and
find a mentor.  You know, that's probably something we need for the
IxDA site.... a mentorship program!

Hope that helps a little!
David

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:26:28, ashley rovenski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't already have an undergraduate degree - but I'd like to learn
>  more about Interaction Design - trouble is, I already have a job
>  (which I want to keep) and there don't seem to be any really great
>  schools around me (I live in Kentucky). Are there any good online
>  schools or even books/websites (other than this one of course) that I
>  could look into to teach myself?

>  Posted from the new ixda.org
>  http://www.ixda.org/discuss?post=25770

"Art provokes thinking, design solves problems"

w: http://www.davidshaw.info