Attention Angelinos!
Feel like talking face-to-face with people who actually understand what you
do? Want to commiserate about the challenges you face and share ideas with
other IxDA members right in your own city?

There are some other groups representing in LA (UPA, AIGA, and others), but
for better or worse, these groups aren't targeting the IxD community. I
believe the time has come to form a Los Angeles IxDA chapter.

Interested?
Let me know how you'd like to participate, email me off-list at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers!
Angel Anderson