Hello everyone! I am researching filtering and querying interfaces and I was
wondering if anyone had run across any that made an impression on them. They
can be interesting, beautiful, unusual or even awful patterns I just want to
see what we can dig up.

I am following the guidelines that Jennifer Tidwell described in her book
Designing Interfaces, so I am looking for examples of filtering and faceted
search tools that are one, or all of the following: Highly Interactive,
Iterative and Contextual.

Bonus points if you can locate unusual frameworks for doing this!

Thanks!

Paige Saez