-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of dave
malouf
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 7:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IxDA Discuss] IxDA in flyover territory?

While this topic is incredibly US-centric, I guess I'll answer it: The short
answer is that if you want a midwestern lifestyle, your options decrease.
But here are cities that I'm pretty sure have some good stuff going on:

Cincinnati
Austin
Dallas
St. Louis
Minneapolis
Detroit
Pittsburgh
Salt Lake City
Denver/Boulder

I'm sure there are more centers in the Central & Mountain Timezones (Yes, I
realize that Detroit and Pittsburgh are EST).

-- dave

from the new ixda.org http://www.ixda.org/discuss?post=26529