Okay, okay, sorry for the barrage of emails, but... we just got word that
David Malouf will be in Boston tonight and joining us for our social at the
Asgard! He'll be sharing a few of his own stories about the conference and
of IxDA in general. We're looking forward to it!

Do come out to meet Dave and help us welcome our Founder to Beantown!!!!

~Lisa