Tonight!!!

We are gathering at the Asgard in Cambridge to enjoy and discuss the talks
of Alan Cooper and others from the Interaction08 conference. We'll be in the
back of the pub where the projector/screen is. Please join us. Bring
friends. :-)

Did you attend the Interaction08 conference and are still talking about it?
Did you miss Interaction08 and wish you could have gone?
Did you see all the speaker recording links and wish you had time to watch
them?

Well, come join us for an evening of revisiting and remixing Interaction08!
We'll be watching a speaker video or two, sharing an insight or two, and
raising a pint (or two).

All are welcome!

Look forward to seeing you there!
//Boston IxDA

What: Interaction08 remix!
When: Thursday 28th, February 7-9pm (come whenever you can)
Where: Asgard Pub, 350 Massachusetts Ave. Cambridge, MA 02139, (617)
577-9100 http://tinyurl.com/3dp4dy
RSVP: http://boston.going.com/event-240790