Hi,

Yes, as already stated Brenda Laurel's Computer's as Theater is a great
resource. This is an area of interest to me as well, studying theater education
with a desire to work translating the theory and techniques of theater to
design processess.  There are some great CHI papers around using theater, and
participatory design using role playing and games.  Something I've been looking
at and thinking about too is looking at material like Peter Brook's The Empty
Space because the theory would translate to any creative form. Also look at
people doing organizational development using Improv

Some resources:
http://www.personneltoday.com/articles/2006/05/17/35703/using-the-actor-factor-drama-based-training.html

Boal, A. (1992). Introduction. Games for Actors and Nonactors. Routledge.

http://www.impactfactory.com/p/forum_theatre_skills_training/issues_1230-2105-79677.html

http://www.actorsmeanbusiness.co.uk/

http://www.impro.org.uk/rehe.html

Saner, R. (1999).  Organizational Consulting What a Gestalt Approach Can Learn
from Off Off Broadway Theater. Published in Gestalt Review 3(1):6-21

Traci Lepore
Graphic Designer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
617-821-2156