>On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 4:41 PM, Todd Zaki Warfel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We're doing a panel on practical prototyping at the IA Summit
> (http://tinyurl.com/2ak2nu
>  ) and want to know what attendees are most interested in.
>
>  Here's what we're planning to debate:
>  1. Why you should be prototyping
>  2. How to prototype better
>  3. Common pitfalls/mistakes made when prototyping
>  4. Common toolkits used when prototyping (it's not a my toolkit is
>  better than yours discussion)
>
>  What else do you guys want to hear us debate on? And yes, you'll all
>  have a chance to ask questions during the panel—it's intended to be a
>  dialogue between the panelists and audience.

Todd,

I would be very interested in hearing how those of us working on
smaller teams (i.e. by ourselves) can best make use of prototyping. If
you are a team of one trying to carry out all of the aspects of user
experience related work (research of use and users, wireframes, etc),
how can you most productively make use of prototyping (tools/skills).

Thanks,
Joel Eden
PhD Candidate, Drexel iSchool (and user experience team of one)