On Mar 14, 2008, at 5:30 PM, Russ Unger wrote:

> My point is--and it's not a dig at anyone--that it would seem better
> to gather this information prior to putting a proposal together.
> Sure, the outline can work, but as more people chime in, is this
> original proposal even relevant?  Is that fair to attendees and is
> it fair to other people who have submitted?

Thanks, Russ. Actually, we did collect this info before putting
together the outline. Our original outline was based on questions that
have come up on this list and many others over the past year, as well
as research I've done for my prototyping book. Our goal is to make
this panel as beneficial to the audience as possible. We'll be taking
questions from the audience, but we wanted to collect some questions
ahead of time to help our moderator and make sure the panel is really
solid.

Also, we want to make sure we avoid just focusing on things that are
only beneficial to those who have prototyped in the past. In short, we
want to created a well balanced discussion platform for newbies as
well as alumni of prototyping.

Cheers!

Todd Zaki Warfel
President, Design Researcher
Messagefirst | Designing Information. Beautifully.
Contact Info
Voice:  (215) 825-7423
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]