Make cut/copy/paste work consistenly in Windows own applications with
the right click popup menu so I don't have to keep switching between
mouse and keyboard unnecessarily.

E.g. why can't I right click in the calculator to copy a result but
have to use the Edit menu or Ctrl-c instead?

Same thing for some fields in Outlook appointments. I can use right
click and select in the Subject field but not a date field. Ctrl-c
works in both.

Or when trying to insert a hyperlink in a Word document. Right click
is ignored in the Text to Display and Address fields but Ctrl-c
works.