Hi Sachendra,

I love Twitter, but one of the main reasons I love it is the API. If
I don't like something about native Twitter, there is always someone
out there creating a better GUI to handle so many of these problems.

I recommend Spaz or Twhirl as they are X-platform, stable and great
features that you can't get in Twitter native client.

one of your issues is in the native client. Just go to
http://twitter.com/[id] and you see all the posts of a single user.
(Is that what you meant?)

I like the idea of "concatenating" the URL when it is typed, i.e.
when I type a URL hitting "space" should auto-change it into a
tiny-like URL. There is no reason that a tool like Spaz or Twhirl
can't do this themselves.

Features that I'd like might be more about the API (meaning 3rd
parties couldn't do it unless Twitter makes it available):

1. I'd love to be able to create groups of people that I follow and
turn on device notifications based on group selection.

2. I'd like to be able to have views of "conversations" (or
threads) so that if I have a back&forth across time that it is easier
to track a thread. Sometimes a reply happens hours after the initial
message (in an email way) but it gets lost. (@'s and directs).

3. I think the back-channel stuff is interesting but should be made
easier. GroupTweet.com has taken on a piece of this, but what we did
for Interaction08 was just great!

-- dave