"Langley has a design background and internally at P&G"

Wasn't Langley the one that brought IDEO into P&G, and turned the entire
culture into a design culture?

>From the Newsweek article about P&G:

"None of these and a thousand other changes at Procter & Gamble, the
nation's No. 1 consumer-products powerhouse, has happened by accident. Until
A. G. Lafley was made CEO in 2000, P&G was in a downward spiral—a classic
case of an aging company with mature, gold-standard brands (think Pampers,
Tide, Crest) suffocating from lack of innovation. One of Lafley's first acts
was to appoint Claudia Kotchka, a 27-year P&G veteran, as the company's
first vice president for design innovation and strategy. And one of
Kotchka's first acts was to embed top designers in brand teams to help
rethink not just the superficials—graphics, packaging, product design—but,
more importantly, how consumers experience products."