You have a good point Matt -- I only have it because I remember that thread
and immediately joined - but their federated search doesn't allow you to
find groups - which is odd.

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Matthew Nish-Lapidus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thanks!  And now everybody else has this too.. I actually tried to
> find it on LinkedIn but had no luck.
>
> Should this be mailed out as part of the IxDA subscription confirmation?
>

> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Shep McKee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Matt,
> >
> >  There is an IxDA group already on LinkedIn. See this thread...
> >  <http://www.ixda.org/discuss.php?post=20750>
> >
> >  Regards, Shep McKee
> >

> >  On Apr 30, 2008, at 2:01 PM, Matthew Nish-Lapidus wrote:
> >
> > > I recently received a number of invitations to groups on LinkedIn...
> > > it occurred to me that we really should have an IxDA group.  Is there
> > > one already?  If not, I'd be happy to set it up and send the resulting
> > > invite out to the list.
> > >

> --
> Matt Nish-Lapidus
> work: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / www.bibliocommons.com
> --
> personal: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

~ will

"Where you innovate, how you innovate,
and what you innovate are design problems"