Hi all,

The suggestion to include this with any kind of welcome message we provide
when joining IxDA has been taken to the Board (thanks, Matt!).

We should also talk about what it means to affiliate to IxDA and see how we
can be taking more advantage of that even on the ixda.org site as well.

Thanks for the great thoughts,
Janna