Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 11:50:31
From: dave malouf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [IxDA Discuss] iPhone 2.0 Game Over? I think not!
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Point of clarification, Sir Joe.
If 911 is your concern. "coverage" is irrelevant. Put the phone on
roam and you can ALWAYS dial 911. In fact, you can take a phone out
of service (like I just did) on any phone and it can ALWAYS dial 911.
When you donate a phone to the police dept. They give it to homeless
people for just this purpose.

As to the rest of your rant. How do you know that Verizon didn't
turn down Apple first?