I have to chime in to this one. I cannot believe they don't get how
cluttered/difficult to scan/locate stuff is on the site. The worst for me is
that they don't stop pelting you with products to buy even after you log into
your account. I followed the lead offered on this DL regarding MediaTemple and
wow! What a difference. It's actually soothing on the eyes (and the brain).

Another gem from godaddy - they keep sending me warning regarding my account
expiration annually, even after I took my business elsewhere (on another domain
2 yrs ago). I contacted them about it, but they said "for maximum security"
they couldn't do anything with my account and only I could access it and turn
the reminder off. Well! I ceased being customer a while ago, so technically I
don't have an account anymore, two, I threw out the pswd from my medium-term
memory, and three, I never opted-in to that reminder.

I only wish that the IxD people that work for GoDaddy have more say now than
they've had in the past.

-Peyush