On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Darlene Pike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How could the winning design be a "major service to the public" if
it were never implemented? As a tutorial?

I'll bring up the Design Eye series here. If you guys are serious about such an endeavor, I'd be happy to share what I've learned through doing that sort of thing in the past. What worked, what didn't, what pitfalls you'll encounter, negativity around the redesign, pushback, yadda yadda...

http://designeye.org/

--
Andrei Herasimchuk

Principal, Involution Studios