Hello Morten-

Enjoyed your presentation at Interaction08.  I wonder if you can provide
some information, based on your extensive research and knowledge of
mobile platforms.

A client has asked about the feasibility of displaying a scannable bar
code on a mobile device, like a cell phone or PDA.

Here are my questions:

Do most devices support the requisite resolution for this to work?

How does the difference in size and scale of each pixel and display
impact the readability of the barcode?

Have you ever heard of or seen this in action?

How would the user get this barcode...would it have to be MMS, or would
the e-mail client be able to display this kind of content?

I am hoping you can provide some insight, or point me to a good source.
I am copying the IxDA list in case anyone else out there has any clues.

Thanks,

Dante

Dante Murphy | Director of User Experience| D I G I T A S  H E A L T H

229 South 18th Street | Rittenhouse Square | Philadelphia, PA 19103 |
USA

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.digitashealth.com <http://www.digitashealth.com/>

A brand of Digitas, a member of the Paris-based Publicis Groupe S.A.
(Euronext Paris:  FR0000130577), the world's fourth largest
communications group, second largest media counsel and buying group, and
a global leader in digital and healthcare communications.

The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain
legally privileged, proprietary and confidential information that is
intended for a particular recipient.  If you are not the intended
distribution, retention or use of the contents of this email information
is prohibited.  When addressed to Digitas Health clients or vendors, any
information contained in this email is subject to the terms and
conditions in the governing contract.  If you have received this email
in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by return email,
and delete the email.