I would like to put in a good word for three programs at Carnegie Mellon that might meet your needs. These programs are all more than 10 years old and have placed many students into the field.

Masters of Interaction Design: in the School of Design: http:// design.cmu.edu/show_program.php?s=2&t=3 Masters of Communication Planning and Information Design: Joint between English and the School of Design: http://design.cmu.edu/ show_program.php?s=2&t=2 Masters of HCI: in the HCI Institute in the School of Computer Science: http://hcii.cmu.edu/Academics/Masters/masters.html

john

John Zimmerman
Assistant Professor
HCI Institute and School of Design