"When will there be a PC omni-graffle type program?" . . .
Have used Visio since 1.0 (pre-MS), to your great question, I'd guess maybe
never. Perhaps what makes most Mac software so valuable to us UX
professionals, software that's actually been designed. Then again, Jeff,
there's a Mac (with Tiger or Leopard) with Parallels or VM Fusion . . . you
can have both Visio and Graffle on the same machine, but thinking you'd
gravitate full-time to the Graffle pretty quickly . . .
Andrew

:::::

Andrew Schechterman, Ph.D.

UX Architect, Medical Psychologist