Thank you very much, Claude, for sharing your notes from CHI with us.
Especially Bill Buxton's closing keynote was for me worth the trip to Florence.

For the UX Roundtable Hamburg I have just created a reconstructed version of
his slides. They might support the memory (if you were lucky to be there) or
convey the gist of Bill's presentation.

slides_
http://www.slideshare.net/mprove/on-being-human-in-a-digital-world

some notes and links_