From: Will Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Dan Saffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: IXDA list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, 4 June, 2008 3:20:37 PM
Subject: Re: [IxDA Discuss] Ability to Adjust Font Sizes on Web Pages

Agreed. Explicit font-size adjustment on screen is best. I had to set it
manually for my parents, and while the percentage of people over 65 becoming
more and more savvy is increasing at an amazing rate - hidden functions like
adjusting text size is something that escapes them (that is - the people
over 60 that I have personally tested on web apps).

-w