----- Original Message ----
From: G.Jason Head <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Personally I am against having "increase font size" on a website I
>design.  In this day and age, I would that most people who need to
>increase their font sizes in their web browser already know how to do
>it  Even more, they probably have increased their font size long
> before they got to your web site anyway.

Well may be .... but only in personal computer.... what about public / shared
computers. I've seen many internet access centers (cyber cafes) where the web
browser is protected for any change in the settings. In this case, having a
feature for adjusting font size will help those who need it and surely doesn't
harm others

Adesh

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/