They probably do include spiders.  I have a domain they host as well, but
I've never looked at their analytics tools.

You should look into google analytics, www.google.com/analytics.  It's a
free page tag based analytics tool that will give you much richer data than
the log analyzers from godaddy.

Paul Trumble

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 8:53 AM, Piotrowski, Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> One of the organizations I volunteer for get "hit counts" from Go Daddy
> for its website (www.rutlandhistory.com <http://www.rutlandhistory.com/>
> ).
>
> We are getting about 20,000 hits a month.
>
> How many of these hits can I believe to be searchers, rather than
> spiders, etc?
>
> Is there any way to tell?

<<<<<<<<<
--
The truth is more important than the facts - Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.trumbling.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paultrumble/