The one exception to that rule...Hits are quite valuable in determining load capacity and performance planning for infrastructure.

Bryan Minihan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Jun 17, 2008, at 9:45 AM, Will Evans wrote:

Doesn't matter. "Hits" are a meaningless metric.

Check out Robert Hoakman's blog posting, "Myth of the Magic Metric." as well as thousands of other articles written about site analytics and the fact that "hits," isn't worth the time it takes to say that one syllable word :-)

Myth of the Magic Metric:
http://tinyurl.com/6jmvjj

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 8:53 AM, Piotrowski, Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>