There have been a number of attempts at wireframing support for Cold Fusion over the years. Pretty niche, but I do like playing in the open source world a lot for establishing clear prior art (ala the p*tent dialogue). I open sourced an early javascript web analytics bug back in '01 for that reason (code from '99) that logged mousemiles, start x/y, end x/y, etc. (http://lucidity.sourceforge.net).

The CF projects:
http://xmlviews.riaforge.org/
http://www.halhelms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=code.detail

Cheers,
Andy Edmonds
StomperNet, LLC

Scrutinizer 1.0 Launched Today! A vision simulator in a browser for design inspection and user observation.
http://about.stompernet.com/scrutinizer/learnmore