Usability Analyst- Salesforce.com
We are looking for Usability Analysts that are up for a challenge and are
driven to help fulfill our vision of world dominance in the On-Demand industry.
You will ensure that we deliver the most usable and valuable features to our
customers through usability tests, site visits, and an array of other
user-centered design methods. You will work on interfaces that range from
enterprise system administration to handheld and mobile applications and will
quickly become an integral part of the company that has redefined On-Demand
software.

Location(s):
San Francisco, CA - HQ

Responsibilities:
You are responsible for collecting user feedback to ensure the development of
clean, efficient, useful interface designs from conceptualization to through
implementation.

 *   Focus on products within one of the application's business units
 *   Create usability plans, organize/conduct usability studies and user
requirements activities, and develop detailed evaluation priorities
 *   Collaborate with UI Designers, to convert study findings into actionable
items
 *   Present solutions back to the product team, and drive product/design
decisions based on usability studies
 *   Conduct competitive usability evaluations
 *   Coordinate the integration of application usage metrics and usability data
 *   Evaluate and evangelize user interface guidelines and standards: Ensure a
consistent look and feel across the application; raise all application
interfaces to a consistently high standard of user-centered design
Required Skills/Experience:

 *   CS/MS in the area of Cognitive, Experimental or Industrial Psychology,
Human Factors or Human Computer Interaction
 *   Experience with usability methodologies
 *   Excellent verbal and written communications skills
 *   Excellent attention to detail
 *   Motivated and eager to learn
 *   Ability to work independently as well as in a group
Desired Skills:

 *   Experience with HTML
 *   Morae
 *   Enterprise/Web application experience preferred
http://www.salesforce.com/company/careers/locations/a0800000000AbHVAA0/a017000000AKgLIAA1.jsp

If you are interested please email send me your resume.

Thanks,

Miriam Melo | Usability Coordinator
User Experience Team |  salesforce.com
Office: 415.536.4506 | Fax: 415.520.9398