That is very interesting in that that is how I approach design myself. I am
a design / cyber anthropologist who happens to be employed as a usability
and interface engineer for a software company while I work through grad
school. Unfortunately most of what I work on is protected by an NDA and
therefore I've not been able to really discuss it. However, I can say all of
my designs start from the cultural context and move from there.

Thanks for the link!

Best,
Diana Harrelson Martin
http://www.cyber-anthro.com